link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Get it together. | Priester Photography

Get it together.



I've often thought that I wanted to be one of those people that have it all together.

 You know who I'm talking about...

Those people that always seem to be sporting something stylish.
 They have a nicely coiffed do, manicured nails and nice shoes.
 They're up on current events and their house is well decorated.
They don't get flustered or embarrassed,
and they don't sweat.
I've always thought I wanted to be that person.
I've since decided that I wouldn't like it.
People like that tend to make people like me uncomfortable.
They also don't seem like they have very much fun.
I like to have fun and I like people to be comfortable around me.
Therefore, the whole idea of me being a person that "has it together" just isn't going to work.
I'll just be content with my unstylish, always a step behind, slightly clumsy, easily flustered, sweaty self.
Because it's way more fun for me.

And hopefully much more entertaining for you.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Amos Baby".

Up next: Track

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

The pictures are amazing. But I think your post has hit on one of the major conundrums people (frequently women) have in life. Society seems to dictate that we as women "have it together". Yet who really meets this standard (not to mention who set the standard)? No one I know. You have the most fun in life by knowing who you are and being comfortable with that knowledge. And that may be the answer:) So be flustered, we all are on occasion (it might even be good for us) but please never be embarrassed. And forgive me if I disagree about the use of the word unstylish (you have great style). But if being one step behind, clumsy and sweaty makes you happy then it makes your loyal followers (i.e. me) happy:)

Michelle L said...

Beautiful family - great session. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .