link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Tinkerbell Was Probably Ripped | Priester Photography

Tinkerbell Was Probably Ripped

We have reached a compromise!
I want to cut my hair like this: [click here].

Maybe shorter.
And Matt hates my hair short.
He turned on the TV this afternoon and a movie was on with Winona Ryder sporting a pixie cut.

He said, "She's so cute."
I said, "But SHE has short hair!"

"That's the way I'm getting mine cut!"
He said, "No."

I said, "Yes."
He shook his head in annoyance.

And then I came up with a brilliant plan!
I told him that I would make a deal with him that I would only get my hair in a pixie cut if I had six pack abs.

And he grunted.

Which means "I'll consider it."
It's a win-win, really.

He gets a wife with a six pack and a pixie cut.

I get my pixie cut and awesome abs.
Since I don't wear midriff bearing tops and you most likely won't see me in a bikini, just know that if you see me with a pixie cut that I've got a six pack going on.
(Either that or I have just come up with the perfect plan to convince the public at large that I actually have six pack abs in place of my Pillsbury Dough Boy belly.)
I'm an evil genius.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Brewington Family".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or you could tell Matt, that if HE had a six pack, then you would keep your hair longer. You wouldnt get your pixie cut, but you would get a husband with a six pack.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .