link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Nutella and Diaper Bag Purses | Priester Photography

Nutella and Diaper Bag Purses


--Matt's grandma says funny things and we love her.

Here is something funny she said the other day when we took her shopping...
Mercede:  (referring to a friend) She's so tiny!

Summer:  I know!  She wears a size zero in jeans.

Grandma:  A size zero?  Well, isn't that NO pants?  I couldn't fit my big toe in a zero.
 --I like Nutella.

However, there is a major flaw in the design of the container.
 The jar is round and full of chocolatey goodness but the opening is too small for my hand to fit in.
 So when I'm eating pretzels and the jar is half full (or half empty if you're a negative person) and I stick my pretzel down into the jar I either can't get enough Nutella on the pretzel or I get Nutella all over my hand.
 And then I have to lick it all off and when Matt walks in and sees me licking chocolate off the back of my hand while holding a jar of Nutella it makes me feel like a little kid that just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
 Or a crack addict.

It's probably more closely related to a crack addict.
 --I just got my hair cut short.
 This could be a good thing because now I have to fix it instead of putting it in a ponytail.
 Or it could be a bad thing because I just might not fix it at all.

And then little kids will be afraid of me.
 --Summer bought a Vera Bradley purse at a yardsale for $20 (thank you, aforementioned Grandma).
 I was totally against it for two reasons:

#1.  Why would I ever spend $20 on a purse?  

Because I'm cheap and thrifty and purses are expendable accessories and a dime a dozen at thrift stores and I get sick of using one way before I wear it out.
 #2.  Because I don't like Vera Bradley purses.  It's just one fad that I can't seem to relate to.  They look like diaper bags to me.  And I didn't even use diaper bags as diaper bags when my kids were babies.  

I used huge purses because I didn't like the diaper bag look.

And now apparently it is cool to have a purse that looks like a diaper bag.
And now, apparently, I'm 105 years old.

And very uncool.

But I will have 10 different purses to Summer's ONE diaper bag purse.

So there.
B

PS--Please don't be offended if you love Vera Bradley purses.  I love that you love them.  I just don't love them.

You can see the rest of this session here under "Firebaugh Senior".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

I really like you haircut and my Vera Bradley sunglasses:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .