link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Mine. | Priester Photography

Mine.



They are 14 and 12.

Respectively.
We took these back in September.
 Obviously the landscape is not so green and alive now.

I wish.
 I posted way too many pictures for you to look at and I have books to make, so I'm going to leave the rest of this blank for your perusing enjoyment.




































I think I did a pretty good job of creating these two beings.

(patting self on back)

Though I did have some help in the matter.

And yes, I also have a younger male version but he is typically uncooperative so we're doing his shoot separately. 

I'll keep you posted.
B

You can see the rest of these (yes there are more) here under "Mine".

6 comments:

WSMIL said...

That shouldn't be 14 & 12 respectively!  I'm not sure where the years have gone, but thanks for the great pictures of my babies:)

Merna said...

Adorable! I can't believe how old they are. Such beautiful young ladies. My favorite picture is the ninth from the bottom, love it ❤. Great pictures B.

Loris said...

Just getting around to look at these. Totally awesome. Love those girls. The one of M in the swing standing is one of my fav

LaVena said...

Brandi can I Granma LaVena have a copy of Summer layig in front of the doors. PLEASE.
Looking forward to Londons photo shoot too. Grear bunch of pics

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls. Sisters are so special!

Amy S. said...

I love those girls!! So adorable!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .