link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Food | Priester Photography

Food

 

 Frank's Red Hot Sauce makes my teeth hurt.
 I know that's weird, but it does, and I thought you should know.
 The boy (London) was complaining last night about his neck hurting. I massaged it a little for him and told him to heat up his neck pillow and go to bed laying on it.
 He complained that he couldn't turn his head that way.

I told him to take an ibuprofen. He said he couldn't swallow one.
 I told him that I had no idea how to help him and that maybe he should just go to bed and sleep it off. 

He started complaining to his dad (who had overheard the prior conversation) and Matt said...



 "Go eat a pickle."

And the boy left.

I am trying that next time.
 "Mom! She touched me/took my toy/looked out my window/is breathing my air!"

"Go eat a pickle."

*Silence*

I think it will work.




I was at the store buying groceries. I called the kids to find out which cereal they wanted. Here was the response I received from Summer:
 "London wants Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, I want Special K and Mercede wants the cinnamon toast crunch in the yellow bag, not the white one....the yellow one."

Who knew they had such refined taste?
Last night at the supper table one of my children (who shall remain nameless for their protection) declared that bleu cheese tastes like ants.

The child then clarified that they had never eaten an ant but that the bleu cheese tastes like an ant smells when you squish it.

My first thought was "why is this child smelling the bugs they squish?" and then I realized that I know what a squished ant smells like.

And it's not bleu cheese.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Noland Family".




1 comments:

WSMIL said...

I'm sorry he injured his neck while vacationing, but you should have seen him climbing:) he was a regular mountain goat.
They ate their tapas and did not complain, but then again bleu cheese was not involved:)
Great pictures!

PS: nice to be back, lot's of catching up to do:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .