link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Cartoons Promote Violence | Priester Photography

Cartoons Promote Violence


If you haven't seen Despicable Me, I highly recommend that you do.

It. Is. Hilarious.

Matt and I watched it together a few weekends ago while we were sans children.
 One of my favorite parts is where one of the characters (a little girl) is drooling over a huge stuffed unicorn in a fair booth because it's "so fluffy".  Upon winning the unicorn she walks away squeezing it, and is so excited that she has a spasmodic episode and growls, "IT'S SO FLUFFY!"

You sort of have to see it to understand.
 A few mornings ago Matt and I were just beginning to wake up.  He rolled over, cuddled up against me, squeezed me around the waist and growled, "IT'S SO FLUFFY!"
I rolled over and punched him in the face and then put him in a full neslon.

Not really, but I thought about it.
B

2 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Rofl! I adore that film! :)

WSMIL said...

So his father's child:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .