link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Dead Frogs and Paint Mustaches | Priester Photography

Dead Frogs and Paint Mustaches

--I found a dead frog on my office floor this evening.
 Actually, a better description would be that it was petrified.

I thought it was a hard plastic frog at first.
 And of course no one knows where it came from or how it got there.
 That is merely one example of the joys of motherhood.
 --So my blog has reached a new milestone.
 I've been contacted regarding a sponsorship for a website.
 Which means that a particular website would either ship me something from their stock of merchandise to try out and then write a review about or they would pay me money to post a write up that they came up with on their own.
 The merchandise seemed a little cheesy for me to review and no way am I wasting your time by making you read fake blog posts about some mediocre camera equipment or popcorn poppers that I may or may not even like.
 I'd much rather waste your time by making you read about dead frogs in my office or the fact that I'm currently listening to a podcast about auctioneers.
 Did you know there is such a thing as auctioneer school?
 Well, there is.

And there's one in Missouri.

And now you know.
 --I just bought a pair of fleece lined leggings per my mother's advice.
They were only $4.97 and they're amazing.
I wore them all day yesterday, slept in them last night and I'm considering wearing them again today.
Is that gross?
--I painted a project last night that Matt made (you will be seeing it when I blog about the living room revamping project soon).
When I had finished painting Summer told me I had a milk mustache.

I hadn't been drinking milk.
It was paint.

I had a paint mustache.
And also a bruise on my lip because as I moved the paintbrush erratically I stabbed myself in the lip with the handle end (which apparently had paint on it).
I can pretty much make anything messy and wound inflicting.

I'm very talented that way.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Pense Senior".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .