link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Costco and Almond Milk | Priester Photography

Costco and Almond Milk



I think my husband has a brain tumor.

Here are two conversations we've recently had:
Conversation number one:

Me:  So I'm gonna go to Costco tomorrow.

Him:  Are you gonna get some butter?

Me:  Yep.  And peanut butter and cheese and a few other things.

Him:  Are you sure there isn't any butter in the other freezer?
Me:  Yeah.  I had the kids check, but I'll check again before I go.  Also, I think I'm gonna make pulled pork on Tuesday with coleslaw and deviled eggs.

Him:  You'll have to buy a pork butt.

Me:  I know.
Him:  What are you doing tonight?

Me:  Working.

Him (making a sad face):  What are you doing tomorrow?
Me (blinking at him in disbelief):  Are you serious?

Him:  Wait.  Uh.  Did we just have this conversation?

Me:  Yes.

Him:  Within the last five minutes?

Me:  Yes.
(Long silence.)

Him:  Oh!  Costco.  We just talked about that?
Conversation number two:

(in reference to some organic milk I bought in a jar)
Him:  I don't know how you can drink that stuff.

Me:  Organic milk?  It's good.

Him:  It comes straight from a cow's nipple.
Me:  Uh.  I'm pretty sure all milk comes straight from a cow's nipple.  That's kinda how it works.

Him:  I can barely stand to drink it on my cereal.  If I could replace it with something else I would.
Me:  You could try almond milk.

Him:  That's disgusting.

Me:  Why?  It's actually really good.

Him (with a concerned look on his face): I don't even know what that comes from.
Me (laughing hysterically):  What?

Him:  Isn't it just almond flavored milk?
Me:  Oh boy.

Him:  Then what's soy milk?

Me:  Oh boy.

In his defense, he is very intelligent and one of these conversations took place right after he finished explaining to Mercede the difference between interstates and highways which involved something about Eisenhower, federal funding and limited access.

Which is why I think he has a tumor.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "McDaniel Family".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics and unsweetened almond milk. How can you have a 40 calorie latte? must have stevia and yummo....it's not a tumor!

Amy S. said...

Oh boy, another doctors visit before our trip? ;) cute pics!

WSMIL said...

Adorable children! Great pictures!

It's not a tumor, he is his father's son:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .