link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Bags Of Chivalry | Priester Photography

Bags Of Chivalry


--I have bags under my eyes.

I know not from whence they came.
I decided to try cold cucumbers because I heard it works.

Am I the only one who can't seem to make this type of thing relaxing?
Putting cold vegetables on my eyes makes my eyeballs feel like little round balls of ice rolling around in my head.
Needless to say, it wasn't pleasant and the only thing I accomplished was getting cucumber juice in my eye.

And I still have bags.
--I recently had this conversation with one of my children:
Child:  Who is chivalry?

Me:  What?
Child:  Who is chivalry?

Me:  Who?  Is chi-val-ry?
Child:  Yes.

Me:  (hysterical laughing)
Child:  What?  It's in a song..."chivalry is dead"...so who is she?

Me:  (more laughing and then an explanation of "who" chivalry is)
Child:  You know, this is why I usually look stuff up on the internet before I ask you.
Does that make me a bad mother?

Probably.
But it's totally worth it for the laugh.

Just remind me of that when they send me their shrink's bill.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Sinks Family".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't do cukes for eyes....Keep two spoons in fridge to place on the bags under the eyes, also wakes you up. They look like a happy family enjoying the newest addition.

WSMIL said...

I will know what I want to say after I stop laughing:) if I stop;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .