link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Glitterfest | Priester Photography

Glitterfest

I took these pictures back in October.
I've been so busy with my clients' pictures that I haven't even been able to look at them, much less edit them and post them.
This was a very last minute shoot wherein I got a sad little text from my cousin and a mutual friend that they had "absolutely nothing to do" and therefore wanted me to take pictures of them with crazy makeup and/or hair.
I acquiesced under the condition that they had to bring gobs of glitter and also make up Mercede and Summer.
I have to say that I was really NOT in the mood to take pictures on this particular day.
But I know I had a good time because I almost peed my pants several times.

Particularly when Mariah put glitter on her eyes as seen below...
In other news...
--I'm planning a "fun" shoot with the beautiful owner of Belle Blossoms.
You may remember her as Marilyn Monroe from this post.
We're wanting to attempt something different than last time though.

And no glitter!

Any suggestions?
--I just started doing P90X with my sister.
Because I'm 35 and I can't touch my toes.
And I get out of breath walking up the stairs to my bedroom.
We're on day four and I'm pretty sure I can feel every muscle in my body now.
Here's hoping we can make it at least the 90 days they say it takes to see amazing results.
Because at this point I'd be happy with even mediocre results.
Or just the ability to touch my toes.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

As a woman I love these pictures! As a grandma they make me want to cry, where did my babies go;) Also I need copies:)

ashesofabdication said...

Omg I would've loved to have gotten to do that with glitter!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .