link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The Most Boring Blog Post Ever... | Priester Photography

The Most Boring Blog Post Ever...

I am getting sick.
Here are my symptoms:
My eyeballs are hot, red and watery.
My lower back has been hurting all day...like dull labor pains.
My head is thumping.
My neck feels like it needs cracked but when I try to crack it I only succeed in touching my ear to my shoulder with no satisfying "crrrraaaccckkkk" sound.
My feet are cold.
I'm shivery.
And my tongue is hot.
So when I lick my lips it's like I'm putting on warm chap stick.

That part isn't too terrible...in fact, there's probably a market for warm chap stick.

But the rest of it is icky.

I'm probably going to die a slow death.

I hope you miss me when I'm gone.

(dramatic hack and shiver)
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Adrik".

5 comments:

WSMIL said...

I love picture 4 it so speaks to how I feel today. We would really miss you, but how about some chicken soup that cures anything;)

Anonymous said...

wow don't die....these pictures are wonderful. Yes we would miss you and the many joys you bring. But woozer that last picture is so impressive. Who can print that clearly and beautifully and have such a personal picture....and not be missed?

Lunsford said...

Is it totally selfish of me to just be happy there is no possible way I can get what you have from here? And was your MIL offering to bring you said soup? If so go with that and lots of fluids. Take care.

Unknown said...

Oh, sorry you're not feeling well... but I do love the new backdrops; especially the book pages!

Norman Leak said...

So cute baby and wonderful pictures collection. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .