link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Water In My Ear | Priester Photography

Water In My Ear

I will not be discussing the reason for my absence the last few weeks.
Not because you don't deserve to know, but because it involves phrases like, "loss of creativity", "nut-house", "I need a vacation" and "burn-out".
All topics that aren't very entertaining to blog about...or very entertaining to hear about for that matter.
All is well now though, and I have some things I need to share...
What is the scientific probability of a single drop of water getting on one's ear drum while one is showering?
If it's astronomical, I should be in the book of world records for the number of times this happens to me.
Maybe I have unusually large ear holes.
Maybe I'm standing in the shower at precisely the right angle.
I'm not sure, but I think my eardrum has a love affair with drops of water.

Or vice versa.
I'm considering ear plugs.
And perhaps boycotting showers altogether and replacing them with a bath.
Though I'm sure I could find a way to harm myself in the bath as well.
Next issue:  Password entry blocker thingies.
When you're typing a password, these little dots come up that keep you from seeing what you've typed.
They look like this •••••. 
They should actually look like this ????.
Because that's what they make me do.
I hate them.
Do any of you actually have someone looking over your shoulder as you type your password?

Is there a real need for this?

Am I the only one that somehow ends up counting dots to make sure I typed all the letters in my password to eventually discover that it was all in vain because I had caps lock on anyway?

It can't just be me.
Can it?

Hello?

(crickets)
B

The video is low resolution, so dismiss the grain/blur...I wanted it to load quickly.
You can see the rest of the wedding pictures here under "Swinford/McDowell Wedding".

Up next:  Engagement session


5 comments:

M-a-licious said...

My trick for getting water out of my ear is this weird hopping on one foot with tilted head maneuver. Yes it works most of the time if you don't mind being seen performing this odd little ritual.

Stephanie Lynn said...

On the topic of the password thingy, my school (I'm in college) uses a weird email system that actually puts up 2-3 dots per letter you type! Ahh! So annoying! Dot counting is not even productive!

WSMIL said...

You have been missed and it was a beautiful wedding. We are glad burn out is better, and sorry about the water in the ear. However, you should be more worried about the password thing, dots are the least of the problems.

PS: Mal who would be watching this ritual;)

Anonymous said...

another help for water on your eardrum is rubbing alcohol. just put it on a Q-tip. it helps especially like after you go swimming to dry up the water. works great.

LA said...

What a beautiful Bride , well, couple..... B you have captured their love in your pictures. I know they must be really happy with your work. I wish you were close so you could take some for me. If I looked this good. Beautiful wedding.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .