link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Chris Farley, Baby Teeth and Home Living Magazine | Priester Photography

Chris Farley, Baby Teeth and Home Living Magazine

This session only lasted roughly an hour and a half....according to my calculations anyway.

 This is a very respectable amount of time for a family/baby session.
 But somehow I managed to provide them with 64 proofs.
 Yes, sixty-four!!

How does this happen?

I must have been trapped in a space-time continuum.

I have no idea what that actually means, but it sounded good.
 In regards to the black and white shot directly above, I have six words for you:

"Fat guy in a little coat."

It's okay if you don't get.

I'm very juvenile.
 P.S.--I'm not actually saying this baby looks like Tommy Boy, but the way his chubby little arms are thrown back reminded me of it.
 P.P.S.--If you'd like to see a very accurate interpretation of this clip I'm referring to you should see my brother.

He does look like Tommy Boy.
 Speaking of baby teeth... 
 okay, I know we weren't actually speaking of baby teeth but I couldn't produce a good segue so I thought I'd just go for it.
Baby teeth!

Why do we keep them?
  I've kept various ones from my childrens' mouths but I wonder just what, exactly I'm supposed to do with them.
 And why, exactly, I'm keeping them.
 It just seems kind of weird is all.
 I guess it's just us, as parents, trying to hang on to that little baby as long as we can.
 And as a side note, this has been discussed on various internet communities...one of which suggested that you make a necklace out of them.
 Ew.

Ew.

What are we, head hunters?
 If you're currently wearing your child's teeth on a chain around your neck I apologize if I've offended but that's just creepy weird.

Maybe bronzed teeth wouldn't be so bad but then people would think you had a gangsta baby at one time in your life.

I'll just leave it at that.
 We decided we didn't like this pose.

It looks like something from Home Living magazine.

Minus the furniture and wall decor.
 This one was much more fun.
 Obviously.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Moyers Family".

Up next:  Skaggs

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

Oh to be young blond and pretty, and the last one is my favorite, obviously. And thank you for the laugh your brother really really does, I just never thought about it:)

WSMIL said...

PS: finally something no rhetorical that I can comment on (thanks)

SandraSkiles said...

What a beautiful family!!! Adorable baby! Connor is getting his first teeth on the bottom. If I keep my kids teeth I'll put them in their baby books and that's where they'll stay. Necklace?? Really?? Weird...

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .