link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What Must Amazon Think... | Priester Photography

What Must Amazon Think...

--I'm decluttering my house from top to bottom.
It's called simplifying and I also call it purging. 
 I will have a yard sale so you can add more clutter to your house for dirt cheap.

I'm nice like that.
 --I have updated my client proofing site so that it is (hopefully) easier to navigate.
 Please let me know if you find any glitches and I will try to fix it unsuccessfully and then try again, still without success and then I will give up and let the glitch remain for several months until I have the time and energy to do internet research at which point I will actually fix the problem even though by that time no one will care anymore.
 Because that's how I do things that pertain to my websites.
 --I just ordered five mop heads on Amazon.

That's just not something you do everyday.
In looking back at my past order history it made me wonder what the Amazon order fulfillment people must think of me...

School books

Photography books

Two top hats

Stick on mustaches

Random music

Memory cards

Batteries

and

Dry cleaning fluid
They must think I have an interesting life.

And a very dirty floor.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Byerly".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Never check your Amazon purchase history:) it is always weird, hehehe

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .