link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Murder by Flatware | Priester Photography

Murder by Flatware

I only have time for one anecdote this evening.

I have to keep these blistered fingers to the editing grindstone.
 I was slicing a little bit of mold off a hunk of cheese for a sandwich (Don't look at me like that, you've done it too.) when Mercede says, "Ew, mom!  That's disgusting!"
 She's doing a cooking class for school and had just been learning about bacteria and cleanliness in the kitchen.
 When she saw that I was continuing to put the mold free cheese on my sandwich she declared, "That could kill you!  I read about in my book."
And then Matt piped up from the table where he was eating a bowl of chili and said, "Anything could kill you."

He then held up his spoon and said very matter of factly, "I could kill you with this spoon."

We all looked at each other with confused faces and then quietly went back to what we were doing so as not to perturb the chili-eating, spoon-wielding, homocidal maniac in the corner.

Now, please erase from your mind any ill-feelings you may have after reading that anecdote and immerse yourself in the lovely wedding video below:
But please let it buffer for a few seconds so you can watch it in its entirety.

Thank you.
B

You can see the rest of the wedding pictures here under "Murray/Braun Wedding".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

What a happy couple! Takes me back a few years, to what a good time you had at your wedding. Glad he didn't mention what he could do with a spoon before your wedding;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .