link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I Demand Tears... | Priester Photography

I Demand Tears...


I hope you watch this.

And I hope you cry.

Or at least get that little tingly feeling in your throat that you get when your body wants you to cry but your pride keeps telling you that it's not acceptable for a grown woman to cry over a cereal commercial or wedding vows. 

But this time it's okay to cry, even if you don't know these people, because I said so.

I'm mean like that.
B

PS--Pictures to follow soon.

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

My eyes are shiney, is that enough:) What an adorable couple! And the music choices were amazing, two of my favs.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .